A carefully curated list of libraries that are worth having a look at.
Because the scope of problems Material-UI solves is bound, we try to play nicely with other libraries. Feel free to submit a pull request to add another project; it will be accepted if it is suitable.
- Sketch: Sketch for Material-UI — A large UI kit with over 600 handcrafted Material-UI's symbols 💎.
- Figma: Figma for Material-UI — A large UI kit with over 600 handcrafted Material-UI's components 🎨.
- Framer: Framer for Material-UI — A small MIT UI kit preview of handcrafted Material-UI's component.
You didn't find the design assets your team is looking for? Let us know!
- Unsplash: 📷 A great resource for finding beautiful, high-resolution, free photos that you can use in your projects.
- unDraw: 📐 Like Unsplash but for amazing vector illustrations.
- Material-UI Snippets VSCode extension providing snippets.
- Material-UI Codemorphs VSCode extension providing codemods.
This is a collection of third-party projects that extend Material-UI.
- @mui-treasury/layout: Components to handle the overall layout of a page. You can find a couple of examples, e.g. a reactjs.org clone.
- material-table: A simple and powerful Datatable for React based on Material-UI Table with some additional features. It supports many different use cases (editable, filtering, grouping, sorting, selection, i18n, tree data and more).
- dx-react-grid-material-ui: A data grid for Material-UI with paging, sorting, filtering, grouping and editing features (paid license).
- mui-datatables: Responsive data tables for Material-UI with filtering, sorting, search and more.
- tubular-react: A Material-UI table with local or remote data-source. Featuring filtering, sorting, free-text search, export to CSV locally, and aggregations.
- notistack: Makes it easy to display snackbars (so you don't have to deal with open/close state of them).
- material-ui-dropzone: Built on top of react-dropzone.
- formik-material-ui Bindings for using Material-UI with formik.
- redux-form-material-ui Bindings for using Material-UI with Redux Form.
- mui-rff Bindings for using Material-UI with React Final Form.
- data-driven-forms MUI mapper Bindings for using Material-UI with Data Driven Forms.
- material-auto-rotating-carousel: Introduce new users to your app.
- material-ui-image: Images are ugly until they're loaded. Materialize it with material image! It will fade in like the material image loading pattern suggests.
- material-ui-flat-pagination: A flat design pagination component for Material-UI.
- dx-react-scheduler-material-ui: A scheduler/calendar component for Material-UI with multiple calendar views, editing, recurrence appointments and date navigation features (paid license).
- dx-react-chart-material-ui: Charts for Material-UI that visualizes data using a variety of series types, including bar, line, area, scatter, pie, and more (paid license).
- material-ui-confirm: Provides easy to use confirmation dialogs to simplify confirming user actions without writing boilerplate code.
- material-ui-color: Collections of color components for material-ui. No dependencies, small, highly customizable and theming support!
- components-extra: Provides a set of "molecule" components built on top of Material-UI like a Footer, a CookiesBanner, a BackToTop button and other complex elements highly customizable to help devs build the macro parts of their UI very quickly. Those components are often duplicated across sites - this library solves this exact problem.
- create-mui-theme: An online tool for creating Material-UI themes via Material Design Color Tool.
- material-ui-theme-editor: A tool to generate themes for your Material-UI applications by just selecting the colors and having a live preview.
- Material palette generator: The Material palette generator can be used to generate a palette for any color you input.